||3 years ago|
|BemaniLZ||5 years ago|
|lodepng||5 years ago|
|pngquant||5 years ago|
|.gitignore||5 years ago|
|CMakeLists.txt||5 years ago|
|LICENSE||5 years ago|
|README.md||5 years ago|
|filedata-tool.py||5 years ago|
|tcb-convert.c||5 years ago|
|tcb-extract.c||3 years ago|
Tools for extracting and modifying files from Dance Dance Revolution CS games.
Tools for extracting and converting TCB image files.
mkdir build cd build cmake .. make
Search for and extract compressed and uncompressed TCB files within a file.
./tcb-extract <mode> <file containing TCBs>
- 1 - Bruteforce search for compressed and uncompressed TCBs.
- 2 - Extract TCBs from file beginning with table (compressed entries).
- 3 - Extract TCBs from file beginning with table (uncompressed entries).
Convert TCB files to PNG images or inject PNG images back into TCB files. The extracted image will be a standard RGBA PNG image converted from either a 16 or 256 color palletized source. When injecting a PNG back into a TCB, the image data will be updated and a new pallete will be generated to match the TCB's original format. The PNG you inject must be the same resolution as the TCB.
./tcb-convert <mode> <TCB file>
e- Convert TCB to PNG.
i- Inject PNG into TCB.
Extract and create filedata.bin files.
python3 filedata-tool.py <mode> <elf file> <filedata.bin> <directory>
extract- Extract the contents of
directory. All files referenced in the file table located in the game's
elf filewill be extracted in addition to "hidden" data missing from the file table. A CSV file will be created named
directory\fieldata.csvcontaining IDs, offsets, and lengths found in the game's ELF, hidden file offsets and lengths, the exported filename, and a guessed description of the file contents to aid in modification.
filedata.binusing files in
directory. The CSV created by the extraction mode is used to assemble a new file in the correct order and to update the file table in
- Don't modify the ids, offsets, or lengths in the CSV file created by the extraction mode. The filenames can be changed if desired.
- Don't change the order of the rows in the CSV file. It matches the order of the file table found in the game's ELF.
- New entries can't be added to the filetable, although this wouldn't be useful anyway. Instead, existing entries can be modified.