You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||3 weeks ago|
|3D Designs||1 year ago|
|DataSheets||1 year ago|
|Extra Hardware||3 weeks ago|
|Homebrew/Hardware||8 months ago|
|Images||6 months ago|
|KiCad||5 months ago|
|Schematics (KiCad)||8 months ago|
|images/Removed Chips||8 months ago|
|Ksys573-v3.pdf||8 months ago|
|README.md||8 months ago|
|Working Drive List.md||7 months ago|
Schematics and pinout information for the Konami System 573
Please note a lot of this data is not 100% complete and might be incorrect in places. Also this repository needs to be generally organised better.
Schematics are in KiCad format and are preliminary. Currently known issues:
- The PSX portion is not mapped out. This is the same as the regular PS1 CPU, GPU and SPU schematics with the exception of more work and GPU RAM.
- The CPLD is mostly but not fully mapped out.
- The security cart needs verifying and labeling correctly.
- In general the schematics need tidying up.
- The Konami 056789 ASIC needs a symbol creating. It's a 6x 16-Bit input and 1x 8-bit output latch really, probably has some 74 series dies on the inside.
- IO boards are somewhat documented but in varying stages of completeness.
The mother PCB is not laid out. The intention with this project was not to make a new repro motherboard but to define the schematics and wiring. The outline should be correct but it is not 100%. If you feel like creating a PCB layout, submit a PR!